Products derived from soy bean are produced from defatted soy meal (rest of soy oil production). During this process are harsh solvents needed like hexane. Removal of many beneficial phytonutrients → isolation/ extraction of single nutrients. SoyLife® is produced from whole soy germ without using any harsh solvents. After roasting the whole germ and only [...]
No, SoyLife® EXTRA is direct compressible.
Yes. None of our SoyLife products are water soluble and stabilizers are required.
Yes in dry and liquid forms.
The roasting process is the base of our manufacturing process. It extends the shelf life, improves digestion and the flavour profile. We do not use hexane during our extraction.
- Safety aspects of soyfoods and soy isoflavones in men
- Safety of Frutarom`s daidzein rich SoyLife products
- SoyLife Overview
- Soylife, Calcium and Vit D in the prevention of osteoporosis – OPUS study 2004–2007
- SoyLife® Extra
- Soy isoflavone supplementation enhances spatial working memory in Men
- Safety evaluation of SoyLife
- Various doses of soy isoflavones do not modify mammographic density in postmenopausal women
- Soy isoflavone supplementation elevates erythrocyte superoxide dismutase, but not plasma ceruloplasmin in postmenopausal breast cancer survivors
- Estrogenic activity of glycitein, a soy isoflavone