By NOTOX, The Netherlands, 2000 and 2001. Genetic toxicology focuses on the process of mutagenesis, that includes the induction of DNA damage and all kinds of genetic changes, ranging from alterations in one or a few DNA base pairs (gene mutations) to gross changes in chromosome structure (chromosome aberrations) or chromosome number. Mutagens are of [...]
SoyLife® is a safe natural alternative to synthetic hormones. In our experience, there were never any adverse effects reported in healthy subjects.
We generally do not advise a high dosage of isoflavone supplementation during pregnancy.
Based on the limited data available on isoflavone-drug interactions, soy isoflavones can not be advised in combination with hormonal agents. It is further advised to always consult with your medical doctor when you have to take prescription drugs.
It was observed in a recent study, as a second outcome from the OPUS study, that daily supplementation for two years with 80-120 mg of soy hypocotyl isoflavones does not cause adverse effects in healthy menopausal women and can be regarded as safe. In vitro and animal tests with highly, sensitized models, genistein only has [...]
Steinberg et al. 2011, USA “Clinical outcomes of a 2-y soy isoflavone supplementation in menopausal women.” Am J Clin Nutr 2011;93:356–67 Bolca et al 2009 Belgium “Disposition of soy isoflavones in normal human breast tissue.” Am. J. Clin. Nutr. Doi: 10.3945/ajcn.2009.28854. Maskarinec et al 2009 USA “Various doses of soy isoflavones do not modify mammographic [...]
Yes. In our experience there were never any adverse effects reported in healthy subjects. It is not advised for people with soy allergy. SoyLife® can cause gastro intestinal discomfort that usually disappear after a while.
- Safety aspects of soyfoods and soy isoflavones in men
- Safety of Frutarom`s daidzein rich SoyLife products
- SoyLife Overview
- Soylife, Calcium and Vit D in the prevention of osteoporosis – OPUS study 2004–2007
- SoyLife® Extra
- Soy isoflavone supplementation enhances spatial working memory in Men
- Safety evaluation of SoyLife
- Various doses of soy isoflavones do not modify mammographic density in postmenopausal women
- Soy isoflavone supplementation elevates erythrocyte superoxide dismutase, but not plasma ceruloplasmin in postmenopausal breast cancer survivors
- Estrogenic activity of glycitein, a soy isoflavone