What is this? SoyLife EXTRA is a soy germ concentrate standardized to 10% isoflavones. Specially selected high-quality soy germs are the starting material for SoyLife EXTRA production. This is different from many isoflavone extracts, which are concentrated from soy molasses, or other materials that result from extensive fractionations. Because SoyLife EXTRA has been produced from [...]
Download SoyLife COMPLEX Product Sheet PDF What is this? SoyLife COMPLEX is a unique soy ingredient that is naturally rich in isoflavones – without any extraction. Purely through natural selection, SoyLife COMPLEX is standardized to contain as much as 2% isoflavones. Soy germ Because SoyLife COMPLEX is produced using soy germ (hypocotyl) only, it is [...]
Download SoyLife 40 Product sheet PDF What is this? SoyLife 40% is a soy germ extract standardized to 40% isoflavones. SoyLife 40% is produced from specially selected whole soy germs. Because of its natural source, it is rich in isoflavones plus a myriad of natural soy micronutrients (shown in the graph below). SoyLife 40% can [...]
SoyLife is naturally rich in daidzein. Science confirms that the isoflavone daidzein is important for the efficacy of isoflavones as it is converted into equol during metabolism. Equol has been shown to play an important role in human health. Daidzein is the ´bone health isoflavone´ – The beneficial effects of SoyLife in bone health have [...]
SoyLife® is a powder with cream-beige to yellow color that taste like roasted nuts or bitter astringent.
SoyLife® is produced from well selected soy germs which are cleaned, roasted, extracted (for SoyLife® Extra and SoyLife® 40%) and milled.
Yes, SoyLife® is non-GMO certified by SGS.
Yes, SoyLife® is Kosher certified by Kof K.
Yes, SoyLife® is Halal certified by Halal Food Council of Europe.
Yes, all facilities are certified by SGS.
- Safety aspects of soyfoods and soy isoflavones in men
- Safety of Frutarom`s daidzein rich SoyLife products
- SoyLife Overview
- Soylife, Calcium and Vit D in the prevention of osteoporosis – OPUS study 2004–2007
- SoyLife® Extra
- Soy isoflavone supplementation enhances spatial working memory in Men
- Safety evaluation of SoyLife
- Various doses of soy isoflavones do not modify mammographic density in postmenopausal women
- Soy isoflavone supplementation elevates erythrocyte superoxide dismutase, but not plasma ceruloplasmin in postmenopausal breast cancer survivors
- Estrogenic activity of glycitein, a soy isoflavone